SORRY TO SAY, DC VEGFEST 2018 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER CONCERNS. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Compassion Over Killing is proud to host the annual DC VegFest in the nation’s capital – the largest vegan gathering on the east coast! Each year tens of thousands attend DC VegFest, including vegetarians, vegans, and meat-eaters alike (all are welcome!).
DC VegFest is a free event and features over one hundred vendors, celeb speakers, cooking demos, a kids zone, and more!
DC VegFest takes place at the intersection of N Street SE and First St. SE in Washington, DC. Get directions and public transit info.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page.
Reasons to Attend
- FREE admission
- FREE food samples
- The first 1,000 attendees receive a FREE tote bag full of samples and coupons!
- More than 120 vendors
- Beer garden 🍺
- Live music
- Cooking demonstrations
- Presentations from renowned authors and celebrities
- More than 15,000 attendees
- Kids’ activity area
- Since this is an outdoor event, leashed dogs are welcome! We have a Barking Lot so dogs can have shade and a drink
- Curious about veg-eating
- Shoppers interested in new companies and products
- Foodies who want to taste what’s fresh and new
- DC locals looking for a fun and free thing to do
- Health-conscious and fit
- Committed to helping animals and the environment
- Kids, parents, seniors, and students from across the DC Metro area and beyond!