DC VegFest 2018 will be taking place on September 15th!
Compassion Over Killing is proud to host the annual DC VegFest in the nation’s capital – the largest vegan gathering on the east coast! Each year tens of thousands attend DC VegFest, including vegetarians, vegans, and meat-eaters alike (all are welcome!).
DC VegFest is a free event and features over one hundred vendors, celeb speakers, cooking demos, a kids zone, and more!
DC VegFest takes place at the intersection of North Street SE and First St. SE in Washington, DC. Get directions and public transit info.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page.
Reasons to Attend
- FREE admission
- FREE food samples
- The first 1,000 attendees receive a FREE tote bag full of samples and coupons!
- More than 120 vendors
- Beer garden 🍺
- Live music
- Cooking demonstrations
- Presentations from renowned authors and celebrities
- More than 15,000 attendees
- Kids’ activity area
- Since this is an outdoor event, leashed dogs are welcome! We have a Barking Lot so dogs can have shade and a drink
- Curious about veg-eating
- Shoppers interested in new companies and products
- Foodies who want to taste what’s fresh and new
- DC locals looking for a fun and free thing to do
- Health-conscious and fit
- Committed to helping animals and the environment
- Kids, parents, seniors, and students from across the DC Metro area and beyond!