DC VegFest is Tomorrow! Got Questions?
We hope you’re as excited as we are for the 2013 DC VegFest! It kicks off in Yards Park at 11am on Saturday, Sept. 28.
Got questions? We’ve got answers (well, we’ll try to answer all your questions)!
- Want to know how to get there? (we suggest the metro – Navy Yard station, be sure to check for any metro delays)
- Wondering if you can bring your dog? (yes, you can)
- Will vendors take credit cards? (some will, and there’s an ATM on site)
- What happens if it rains? (we’re pretty sure it won’t, and the event is rain or shine!)
- What vegan food will be available? (the entire event is vegan – and there’s a lot of food!)
- Will there be activities for kids? (yes! — we have an entire section dedicated for kids with games, a magician, and more)
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for information that you may be wondering about.
And as always, the DC VegFest is a free event that is open to everyone! We strongly encourage you to bring along your meat-eating (a.k.a. vegetarian-to-be) friends and family to join the fun.