DC VegFest is Tomorrow! Got Questions?
We hope youâ€™re as excited as we are for the 2013 DC VegFest! It kicks off in Yards Park at 11am on Saturday, Sept. 28.
Got questions? Weâ€™ve got answers (well, weâ€™ll try to answer all your questions)!
- Want to know how to get there? (we suggest the metro â€“ Navy Yard station, be sure to check for any metro delays)
- Wondering if you can bring your dog? (yes, you can)
- Will vendors take credit cards? (some will, and thereâ€™s an ATM on site)
- What happens if it rains? (weâ€™re pretty sure it wonâ€™t, and the event is rain or shine!)
- What vegan food will be available? (the entire event is vegan â€“ and thereâ€™s a lot of food!)
- Will there be activities for kids? (yes! — we have an entire section dedicated for kids with games, a magician, and more)
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for information that you may be wondering about.
And as always, the DC VegFest is a free event that is open to everyone! We strongly encourage you to bring along your meat-eating (a.k.a. vegetarian-to-be) friends and family to join the fun.